Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shabby Sheik?

I have a disturbing addiction to Craigslist. I have downloaded the app and try to check the antiques and furniture by owner sections on an almost hourly basis. My sister-in-law advised me recently that I have turned her into a Craigslist furniture stalker too. The stalker reference is so true. I never thought about it that way.
Anyway, in additon to posting the projects I find to refinish, I enjoy finding the funny ads too. Whether it's spelling, grammar, or just a ridiculous item that someone is trying to sell, I will be re-posting the ads that I find somewhat amusing. I'm cautious to remove any "identifying" information but thought someone else out there should enjoy a good laugh too.
Without further ado...

SHABBY SHEIK KING HEADBOARD - $125 (BEACHES)
Date: 2012-02-16, 9:04AM EST
Reply to:
DOWN SIZED TO QUEEN.... SHABBY SHEIK KING HEADBOARD IN WHITE WITH A SHELL (REAL) IN THE MIDDLE.... LIKE NEW $125 FIRM.... CAN TEXT PICS

No comments:

Post a Comment